Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheap Cleanse for the New Year.

I like to start the new year out right with a clean system. If you have seen those cleansing formulas advertised on TV, this is similar, however there isn't too much you need to buy to start it. The first time i did a cleanse, I felt like a teenager in the morning, full of energy. Wasn't sure if it was the nutrients being absorbed more, the heavy metals removed from my system, or the placebo effect, but I felt great. You see, lurking inside your innards are some nasty toxins, parasites, heavy metals, pollution, and undigestible processed foods. They linger inside you, hampering absorption of vital nutrients, robbing you of energy, clogging up your system and slowing it down. There are many types of cleanses one can do, I subscribe to the philosophy that you need to clean out your lower GI FIRST, before you flush any other part of the system out such as your kidneys or liver. The GI is the fastest cleanse you can do, and its the first part I tackle when i start my cleanse. The cleanse I do is one that I have made up after doing several other types of cleanses and taking what I liked or found most effective and used them. As with any dietary or health guidelines, please consult your heath care practitioner before beginning any diet or procedure like this.


lower bowel in need of cleaning


Stuff you will need:

Bowel Blow-out Formula:

Master Cleanse Formula:
  • about 6 fresh lemons
  • real maple syrup (preferably from Vermont, around Burlington region is the best!)
  • cayenne pepper
  • distilled water

Here is my procedure:

First thing in the morning is I go for a brisk jog/walk, enough to just break a sweat and get my blood flowing. When I return home, I start my cleanse. It's important to do this somewhere like your home where you can run to the toilet OFTEN.

Start by drinking at least 16 ounces of prune juice. Along with the prune juice I take some herbal bowel cleaner, I use Dr. Christopher's Lower Bowel Formula, 100 Vcaps
" rel="self">Dr Christopher's Lower Bowel Formula. After 30 minutes, drink 8 ounces of distilled water. You will start to hear your insides make sounds like a Walrus puking. Wait thirty minutes and drink 8 ounces of the prune juice. 30 minutes later, 8 ounces of water. Do this prune juice then water thing until the 64 ounces is gone. This lasts roughly 4 hours... as the day goes on, I sip on some Master Cleansing solution. this is made by combining 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice with 2 tablespoons maple syrup (not the fake stuff) 1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more if you can handle the heat) with 8 ounces of distilled water
As the day progresses, I sip on the Master Cleanse solution and think of positive things in my life. You should feel relaxed, calm, and content. That night at bed time, have some real yogurt (unsweetened). In the morning, I drink some kefir, an entire bottle, for lunch I have some yogurt, some apples and bananas and maybe some nuts. Follow the Muculess Diet (http://www.herballegacy.com/Mucusless_Diet.html) if you have trouble understanding what you should or shouldn't eat as you ease your body into eating real food again.






No comments: