Sunday, January 04, 2009

Recommendation: Pangea Organics Products

After reading a few articles about body lotions increasing the risk of skin care, I have been on the lookout for a completely natural skin products. So this past Christmas, my sister gave me a gift pack from Pangea Organics and boy do I love this stuff! The Egyptian Basil & Mint body wash lathers like the super-artificial chemical laden brothers you find in your regular drug store. Its smell is stimulating and awakening as advertised. Also included was their Chilean Red Clover w/ Geranium & Grapefruit Body Lotion. Moisturizes without leaving your body super oily, or oily at all for that matter. Call me metrosexual if you want, but its confirmed that girls love the smell of this stuff too. If you are an Old Spice guy, work on a tug-boat, or think American Pie is a good song to make out to, you may want to skip this product.

The company looks solid and I can't wait to try their other products. By no way am I affiliated with them, just passing along some good info. Check them out at http://www.pangeaorganics.com/ or buy online from GreenFinds.

Pangea Organics



No comments: